Within days of becoming a much more active WordPress user, I have had several important interactions with fellow bloggers. Some reached out to tell me that they enjoyed my writing while others expressed gratitude for helping bring attention to their work through my reblogging and Tweeting. Although these interactions took place entirely online, they felt “neighborly” – as if I had been chatting with someone over a hedge between backyards. Once again, I thought of the words of Charles Kuralt. The simple displays of human kindness we experience daily really do triumph over the anger and greed we read about in the news. So, take a moment this week to find a WordPress perspective you enjoy, and reblog or follow the creator.
- U.S. Trumpets Warnings Re: Rhino and Elephant Extinction, Urges International Collaboration to End Wildlife Trafficking
- British Airways Helps Travelers Fly Mindfully and with Confidence
- Contemplative Genealogist – New Blog Site
- “Fraternally Yours, H.D.W.” – Civil War Soldiers’ Letters and Diaries
- Mayflower Descendants Served in Civil War